Hi bloggers, it's that time of the week again to share last week's Create & Take. Today's card was designed by Caz using the adorable Penny Black Little Snowy stamp alongside the Marianne wreath die set.
So let's get started....
1. Stamp Little Snowy onto a die cut circle and colour with watercolour pencils. Edge the circle with Vintage Photo distress ink.
2. Die cut the wreath from white card and gold glitter card. Snip one of the wreaths and intertwine it with the other.
3. Die cut greenery and cones from green and brown card.
4. Cut a strip of Glittered Merry cardstock to fit the width of the card blank.
5. Stick down Snowy and the wreath and then add the greenery and cones around it.
6. Die cut the bow from red cardstock, snip the tails to put into position and add this to the bottom of the wreath.
7. Edge the rest of the card with Vintage Photo distress ink.
8. Add a bit of glitter glue to finish.
The Penny Black Snowy character has been so popular at Crafts U Love with Little Snowy being the only one left so make sure you buy yours today so you don't miss out!