Hi bloggers, it's been a while since we have done a Create & Take review but now the launch of our fabulous new website has been and gone we are trying to get back to grips with updating our blog again. So we thank you for your patience recently and hope we can inspire you once again with our weekly makes!
So let's get started.....
Taylored Expressions Holly Embossing Folder
Extra Tools: Trimmer/ Glue/ Die cutting machine and blending tool.
1. Start by die cutting one holly wreath from Silvermist glitter card and one Peace shape from Atlantic cardstock.
2. Cut a strip of Starmist card to fit the whole width of the card blank.
3. Cut another in Silvermist slightly smaller at each edge to leave a small border of the Starmist cardstock.
4. Cut a square of Atlantic card and a smaller square from Starmist.
5. Place the small Starmist square inside the Holly embossing folder and run through the die cutting machine.
6. Ink edges of card blank and Holly embossed square using the Summer Sky ink pad and blending tool.
7. Stick all items down onto the card blank as shown in photo above.
This is a really simple but effective card that is a quick make for those last minute Christmas cards.
Don't forget Create & Take is on every Friday at Crafts U Love between 10am and 12pm. No need to book as it is a drop in session. £3 per person which also includes a tea/coffee.