Hi bloggers, we have another Christmas Create & Take card to share with you this week, featuring the new Mini Envelope Die and Little Presents stamp set from CUT-IES.
So let's get started....
1. Die cut a label (from the Labels & Circles die set) from Walnut Cream cardstock and stamp an image onto the shape using black ink. Colour the image with watercolour pencils and add some Vintage Photo distress ink around the edges.
2. Die cut a mini envelope from Kraft card and stamp brown snowflakes onto it.
3. Stamp wording onto a strip of cream card using black ink, stamp the heart with red ink and distress the edges with Vintage Photo distress ink.
4. Stamp border on the top of the card with Red Brick ink.
5. Stamp 2nd generation* image of snowflakes onto Walnut Cream card.
* 2nd generation stamping is a great way to get more out of your inks. To create a 2nd generation image, ink up your stamp and then stamp onto a piece of scrap paper before stamping on your project.
6. Cut a small strip of Walnut Cream card to create a little tag for the inside of the envelope and stamp with Santa wording. Add a glittered star either side to create something to grab hold of to remove the tag.
7. Start to assemble the card by following the image above. When sticking the bottom piece of striped cardstock make sure to leave an area clear of adhesive to create a pocket for the envelope to sit in.
This card is a great Christmas card and the mini envelope lets you include a little special message for the recipient to find and read.