Hi Bloggers, it's time to share another Create & Take card with you and this time we have used a Marianne Collectables die set. So let's get started......
1. Die cut bird pieces from different coloured card and assemble as shown on the card. Swipe ink pads around the edge of the bird.
2. Die cut two stars from silvermist glitter card.
3. Cut a piece of white card 5" x 3" and emboss with Ice Crystal embossing folder.
4. Cut a piece of white card 2-1/2" x 1-5/8" and stamp some Christmas wording onto it. Swipe a little bit of Vintage Photo distress ink around the edge of the card.
5. Cut a piece of kraft card 5" x 2-1/4" and stamp the wood stamp onto it with brown ink.
6. Die cut the sprig from some green card.
7. Adhere the embossed white card and stamped kraft card to the front of the card base. Add some silver washi tape across the card and adhere the bird so that it looks like it is sitting on the washi tape.
8. Finish by adding the Christmas sentiment and stars to the card. Add a bit of silver glitter glue onto the bird and also on the top of the stars to make them look like hanging ornaments.