Hi bloggers, we have a special Create & Take for you today as this was the card that was designed for Christmas Jumper Day using the wonderful die set from Elizabeth Crafts called Winter Sweater. We have the full list of products and instructions below plus a few extra photos from the day including everyone in their best Christmas Jumpers!
So let's get started....
Xcut Seasons' Greetings Die
1. Cut a piece of Kisses cardstock and Cheer cardstock to fit the card blank as shown.
2. From Skylar cardstock, die cut one jumper and two snowflakes.
3. Using the Plaid embossing folder, emboss the jumper through a die cutting machine.
4. Die cut one Season's Greetings from Kisses cardstock.
5. Using some Fawn and Bark cardstock, die cut the reindeer head and antlers.
6. Stick elements down using sticky 3D foam pads and glue.
7. Add red adhesive gems to reindeer, above the 'i' in Greetings and on snowflakes.
This was a fantastic design to celebrate Christmas Jumper Day and was perfect card for the day's festivities. Thank you to everyone who joined in the fun and wore their best knit for the occasion. Check some of them out below:
When 12pm rolled around it was time to announce the winner of the Christmas Jumper competition and we had some wonderful entries, including;
But there could only be one winner who was Pauline Gold and her Christmas house jumper.
Once again a big thank you to everyone who came and donated to a wonderful cause, so far we have raised £71 for Save the Children.