Morning bloggers! We hope everyone has had a creative Bank Holiday Weekend, despite the drizzly weather we've had the past few days. Hopefully we can cheer you up with this Jolly Robin card made by Caz from Friday's Create & Take.
Bo Bunny Elf Magic Cardstock - Fa La La La La
Bo Bunny Elf Magic Cardstock - Tinsel
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - Kraft
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - Pomegranate
White Folded Card
Karen Burniston/Elizabeth Crafts Design Lorna Label Die
Woodware Holly Punch
Versafine Ink Pad - Black
3mm Nailheads - Red
1. Cut a piece of Bazzill Basics Kraft Card to 10" x 5" and score in half.
2. Lay the centre nubs of the Lorna Label die onto the score line and cut - fold on the centre line - now you need to work the card to fold the steps out. Take your time to get it to work nicely.
3. Stick the above piece into the centre of the white folded card. Now you can decorate.
4. Stamp the Robin onto a piece of Bazzill Basics Kraft Card with black ink and use watercolour pencils to colour around the edges of the Robin. Use the watercolour brush to draw the colour inwards.
5. Stamp the Robin's tummy onto the Pomegranate cardstock and cut out and stick. Fussy cut around the whole of the Robin cutting carefully around his little legs.
6. Using the small banner die that is part of the Lorna Label set, cut from a small piece of white cardstock and stamp the 'Tis the Season' wording from the Woodware stamp set with black ink.
7. Cut pieces of the Fa La La La La cardstock to measure 5" x 2" and 5" x 1" and stick onto the inside of the card where shown.
8. Cut a piece of the Tinsel paper to 5-1/4" x 1-1/2" and stick on the front of the card.
9. Punch two holly leaves from green cardstock and use two nailheads as berries. Stick on the front of the card.
The design of the card is very versatile and once you have the Lorna Label die cut from Elizabeth Craft Designs you can add different stamp or die cut images to the inside to create different cards fro different occasions.
As always, all the products used can be found at craftsulove.co.uk