Hi bloggers, we have a fantastic Create & Take to share with you this week featuring the brand new Tim Holtz Mini Cats & Dogs stamp set. This card only featured the dogs but you could easily add both cats and dogs to this card. We've also featured the new Nellie Snellen Spinner Card die set to create some movement in your cards.
So let's get started.....
Holographic Dots Peel Off Stickers
Maja in the Garden Scarlet 12 x 12 Paper
1. Cut a piece of Authentique paper to measure 6" x 4.5" and die cut the spinner die into the card.
2. Stamp 2 dogs and a parcel onto white card and colour with pencils. Cut around the dogs.
3. Punch out two circles from cream cardstock and adhere the dogs to the circles using 3D foam pads.
4. Cut a piece of Maja paper to measure 1" x 3.5" and trim to a point on one end. Cut around the square of mirri card to create a faux buckle.
5. Use double sided foam around the edge of the brown paper, you need to make it double thickness so that the spinner moves along the gap with ease.
6. Sandwich two 1p coin pieces into the channel of the spinner using a round 3D foam pad and then stick the parcel on the top. The parcel should now move across the channel.
7. Stick the red card and silver buckle in place on the right side of the card and decorate with dot peel off stickers.
8. Decorate the inside of the card with a sentiment stamp from the Woodware stamp set and also some of the stars.