Hi bloggers, we have another beautiful Create & Take card for you today, featuring the new Butterfly stamp set from Studio Light.
So let's get started...
1. Cut a strip of Wisteria cardstock to measure 5cm x 13.5cm and stamp with butterflies. Colour the butterflies with a white pencil. Stick this to the inside of the card.
2. Cut a thin strip of glitter cardstock and stick to the left of the butterfly panel.
3. Stamp a butterfly onto the front of the card using Wilted Violet distress ink pad and stamp wording with black ink.
4. Cut off approx. 5.7cm from the right side of the front of the card.
5. Stamp the largest butterfly onto lilac cardstock and colour with white pencils. Cut around and place onto the front of the card.
6. Stamp some dots onto the card using Wilted Violet distress ink. Stamp off the first impression onto some scrap paper to make the ink colour lighter when stamping onto the card.
7. Finally add some glitter glue to finish.