Hi bloggers, today we are going to share with you last week's Create & Take using the Memory Box Stitched Tulips die and some new JustRite stamps. So let's get started....
JustRite Stamp Set - Doodled Birds
1. Take a square card blank and stamp the images onto the card using black ink. Colour with watercolour pencils. Add some grass using the watercolour pencils along the bottom of the card.
2. Die cut the Stitched Tulips onto the front of the card and then die cut the tulip heads again from pink spotty paper.
3. Cut a square piece of green card and stick this behind the card on the inside. Position the tulip heads back inside the white card.
4. Cut a piece of green card to fit across the top of the card. Die cut using the Marianne lace border die on one side. Adhere in place on the top of the card.
5. Stamp wording onto the green card.
A beautiful card for Spring using some fabulous new stamps from JustRite which will be available to buy from our website shortly.