Hi bloggers, this week we have some more Christmas card inspiration using the new Crealies X-Tra dies to help you create a window in your card, adding a little bit of extra detail.
So let's get started....
1. Stamp Deck the Halls Mouse and Robin stamp onto white smoothie cardstock with the black ink and colour with watercolour pencils.
2. Cut a piece of the My Mind's Eye paper to measure 12.1cm x 12.1cm and position the Crealie X-tra die into the centre of the paper and run through the die cutting machine. Fold back the 4 triangles and stick onto the card with 3D foam pads.
3. Cut a piece of Maraschino cardstock to measure 12.8cm x 12.8cm.
4. Sandwich the coloured image between the red cardstock and the patterned paper so that the stamped design is shown through the window.
5. Finish by adding some Stardust stickles to the image and 4 gold gems in the corners of the triangles.
These fabulous dies from Crealies are great for adding something extra to your cards. Use different stamps and designs to create a multitude of cards - perfect for your Christmas card making and at only £6.99 - what are you waiting for?