Hi bloggers, we hope you have all had a great Bank Holiday Weekend and got in plenty of craft time! Today we are going to share with you last Friday's Create & Take which will be perfect for Father's Day coming up in June. This card could also be used for men's birthdays by simply switching the sentiment. So let's get started....
Kraft Card Blank
Bazzill Basics Kraft Gold Stars Cardstock
3D Foam Pads
1. Cut a piece of Herringbone/Chevron cardstock 13cm x 10cm and adhere to the bottom of the front of the card, leaving a slight border.
2. Cut a piece of blue Simple Basics cardstock 13cm x 7cm and adhere to the top of the card, leaving a slight border.
3. Cut a piece of Gold Stars cardstock 13cm in length to the width of two lines of stars and adhere to the centre of the card.
4. Stamp the Rosette stamp onto Almond Cream, Almond Dots and Haley cardstock and cut around the image. Layer the different colours of the rosette according to the image above and use 3D foam pads in-between each layer.
5. Die cut a circle from Haley cardstock and stamp 'World's Greatest'; adhere to the middle of the rosette.
6. Die cut a banner from Haley cardstock and stamp 'Happy Father's Day'; adhere to the card by layering underneath the rosette.
7. Finish by punching some stars from Mirri card and adhere onto the card.
Remember our new class list is now available and we have lots of classes throughout the next few months, which we hope will have something to take your fancy! Check out the new class list here.