Hi bloggers, it's the start of a new week and we want to get it going with some card inspiration from last week's Create & Take using some new Poppystamps stamps and dies.
So let's get started....
Polka Dot Cardstock
1. Cut the oval die from white cardstock and emboss using the Clouds embossing folder.
2. Gently swipe Tumbled Glass ink onto clouds using a sponge dauber.
3. Stamp the sheep onto white card and colour using watercolour pencils. Die cut the sheep using the matching dies.
4. Die cut the Petal Ribbon twice from white cardstock and once from teal cardstock. Cut the flowers out from both the white cardstock, shape and colour with Fossilised Amber ink.
5. Die cut the grass from green cardstock and position the first bit of the grass low on the oval shape and then add the second bit behind it.
6. Cut a piece of polka dot cardstock to fit the base of the card. Cut a strip of Gingham cardstock approx. 1" width x width of the card base and stick in place.
7. Assemble all the pieces as shown on the card and add some Stickles glitter glue to the centre of the flowers.
To view more dies and stamps from the new Poppystamps collection, click here.