Last week's Create & Take was a nautical themed card using the new Shipmates die set from Emily Atherton's collection for Sizzix. A great card for the men in our lives and worked brilliantly with the Swirling Stitches die from memory Box, showing how you could use this die to illustrate waves in the sea.
Let's get started:-
Bazzill Basics Mylar Holographic Cardstock
1. Cut Circus paper to fit the square card base and stick in place.
2. Cut a piece of Ocean blue cardstock and die cut the Swirling Stitches onto it.
3. Die cut the boat from Kraft, White and Nautical Blue cardstock and then cut and assemble as shown.
4. Die cut the anchor from a piece of Mylar cardstock and thread onto the string. Wrap the string around the Ocean blue cardstock and stick to the back with a piece of tape.
5. Die cut clouds from white cardstock.
6. Assemble the card as shown above.
Join us this Friday for Create & Take between 10am - 12pm. This week's card will be a Spring theme.