Happy Monday bloggers! Today we have an excellent Create & Take card using a new Karen Burniston die and Memory Box stamp set.
So let's get started.....
1. Cut a piece of Blue Ombre cardstock to measure 4.75 x 10 inches and fold in half to create a 4.75 x 5 inch card.
2. Align the centre of the Pop It Up die to the centre fold line of the card and cut through. At the same time you could also die cut two clouds from the top part of the blue cardstock.
3. Cut a piece of the Collective Herringbone cardstock to 5 x 2 inches.
4. Stick the blue cardstock inside a card blank making sure the pop up part is forward. For this card, we used the wider part of the pop up to lean out from the card. Stick the Collective Herringbone cardstock inside the card.
5. Die cut all pieces for the balloon, double up the layers to strengthen the balloon.
6. Stamp the bunny, colour with watercolour pencils cut around and then stick in place to look like the bunny is is the balloon basket.
7. Stick the balloon in place on the pop up part inside the card.
8. Decorate the front of the card with some patterned paper, another stamped bunny and a sentiment using the Woodware stamp set.
Pop up cards are so much fun and the Elizabeth Craft collection from Karen Burniston makes creating these cards so simple and effective. View the complete collection here.