Carrying on with our Valentine's theme this week, this Create & Take from last week would make a lovely a Valentine's, anniversary or even wedding card.
So let's get started.....
1. Cut a piece of white cardstock to measure 4.5" x 4.5" and emboss using the Roses embossing folder.
2. Cut a piece of Pale Rose card to measure 1" x 4.5" and stamp the Make a Wish sentiment. Use the Scor-Buddy to create dotted lines along each edge.
3. Die cut and emboss rose pieces from Pale Rose cardstock. Use a sponge dauber to apply some distress ink.
4. Die cut and emboss rose leaves from gold mirri card.
5. Assemble the card as shown.