Hi bloggers, it's a lovely start to the week here in Charlwood with clear blue skies and what better way to start the week than by summing up last week's Create & Take which the design is perfect for such a sunny day.
So let's get started....
1. Using a square folded card, die cut a large scalloped circle to make a folded card.
2. Die cut various sizes of circles from the different patterned papers.
3. Stamp the Meadow flower image onto a white die cut circle and colour with watercolour pencils. Add some Tumbled Glass distress ink around the edge using a sponge dauber.
4. Die cut a butterfly from white cardstock and colour with Abandoned Coral distress ink. Die cut the butterfly from silver cardstock and cut around the body to stick on top of the inked butterfly.
5. Stamp the Happy Birthday sentiment onto a small circle die cut.
6. Assemble the card as shown, finishing the card by adding some silver stickles and a iridescent bubble to the centre of a flower.
To see more stamps from the Woodware collection, click here.