Hi bloggers, it's time for another Create & Take review and this week Caz has used the mischievous elves from Taylored Expressions Elf Grumplings Stamp and die set to create this wonderful card. So let's get started....
1. Die cut elves from white cardstock and then use the co-ordinating elf stamps to stamp onto the die cut pieces. If you have a MISTI, you can use this to help line them up.
2. Colour the elves with watercolour pencils.
3. Die cut the window from white cardstock and then run through the machine again with a rubber mat to emboss the bricks. Die cut another window from white cardstock and then cut the window shape out around the edge.
4. Using the Pumice Stone ink pad and a large dauber, ink around the brick wall of the window.
5. Stick the cut out window on top.
6. Stick a piece of patterned paper behind the window to look like a curtain.
7. Place an elf behind the window peeking out.
8. Die cut the wreath and then cut into three pieces and position on the card.
9. Die cut some Christmas Ornaments from the glittered cardstock and decorate the wreath with these.
10. Add the second elf to the side of the window to finish.