Hi bloggers, it's time for another Create & Take card and we have a beautiful Christmas card today featuring the Overjoyed Penny Black stamp which has been so popular we have now sold out in the shop but other similar robin stamps you may have will certainly do the trick!
So let's get started....
Amy Design Christmas Greetings Die
Stickles Icicle Glitter Glue
1. Cut a piece of Bark cardstock slightly smaller than the card blank and stick down.
2. Cut a piece of Tis the Season paper slightly smaller than the Bark cardstock and stick down.
3. Die cut one smaller frame from Bark cardstock and one smaller from watercolour card.
4. Die cut one Holly and Berry from red and green cardstock.
5. Stamp up the sentiment and robin image onto watercolour cardstock using Vintage Sepia ink pad.
6. Cut a strip of King's Crown glitter card and stick across the centre of the card.
7. Layer the watercolour cardstock on top of the other frame and stick onto the card.
8. Add the holly and berries to the side of the card.
9. Add Stickles to the snow on the image and leave to dry.