Happy Monday bloggers! It's time to share with you another Create & Take, this one from last Friday. Last week we decided to mix it up a bit and make a box instead of a card which can come in handy when giving a small gift - perfect for popping some small chocolates or something handmade in. So let's get started......
Silver Papermania Shimmer Domes
1. Cut a piece of Kraft Bazzill cardstock to measure 11-3/4" x 8"
2. Line cardstock to the top of the board and score a horizontal line across the whole top of the long edge.
3. Line cardstock to start line on the board and punch, then score at the S line.
4. Move the scored line to the start line on the board and punch and then score at the S line. Repeat this until the whole card has 4 equal sections and one approx 1"..
5. Now this is where it can get a bit confusing to write instructions for what you do next so we have included a Youtube video below that will show you how to continue......
6. Fold the cardstock on all score lines and stick the side and bottom of the box down with strong tape or glue.
7. Assemble the rest of the box as shown. Wrap the green spotted paper around the box and glue in place. Assemble the strawberry die and then stick onto the circle punch out. Use the dauber to add some Kraft ink around the edges of the white card and butterfly, banner and scalloped circle.
8. Punch a hole at the top of the box and thread some tulle through and tie in a bow.
These milk carton gift boxes are such a fun idea and a great alternative way to use the Gift Bag punch board.