Hi bloggers, today we want to share the second Create & Take of the week which was from last Friday, using some new My Favorite Things stamps and the new Marianne Film Strip die. This card will be perfect for those cat lovers out there! So let's get started......
My Favorite Things Knead You Stamp Set
1. Cut one piece each of the Kaisercraft Furry Friends Sidekick cardstock and the Orange Dot cardstock to measure 1-3/4" x 5-1/4".
2. Die cut a piece of Raven cardstock using the La La Land Stitched Zig Zags and also the Marianne Filmstrip.
3. Cut a piece of white cardstock to 1-1/4" x 4" and stamp the three different cats with black ink onto the strip, ensuring that they will line up with the filmstrip.
4. Colour the cats with watercolour pencils.
5. Die cut a small circle from white cardstock.
6. Stamp wording and fishbones on circle die cut using black ink; stamp the two rolls of wool with Ripe Persimmon ink. Cut the bottom of the circle off and add some dots around the edge with a black pen.
7. Assemble card as per picture.
Another brilliant card from Stamping Caz with some adorable furry characters. Remember Create & Take is every Friday between 10.30am and 1pm, £3 per person. Hope to see you there!