Hi bloggers, it's been two weeks since our last post so this week I will be sharing two Create & Takes with you so you don't miss out. Today we will be sharing this beautiful silhouette card using the new stamps from Class Act Stamps. So let's get started.....
Kraft A6 Card Blank
Spellbinders Opulent Ovals Die Set
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
1. Trim the A6 card blank to approx. 13.8cm in height.
2. Cut a piece of kraft core cardstock 10cm x 13.3cm and emboss with the Royalty embossing folder. Use the sanding block to sand across the embossed design to reveal the kraft core underneath. Adhere cardstock to the card blank.
3. Cut a piece of Raven cardstock 3cm x 13cm and make a fishtail cut at one end. Adhere to the middle of the card.
4. Die cut a large opulent oval frame from Raven cardstock. Die cut a smaller opulent oval from the middle of the frame.
5. Die cut a large oval from kraft cardstock , similar in size to the large opulent oval frame and layer underneath the large black frame.
6. Die cut a small opulent oval frame from kraft cardstock , same size as the middle of the large black frame. Stamp the image onto this die cut using black ink.
7. Layer the frames together as shown in the picture and adhere to the card using 3D foam pads.
8. Finish by adding some purple gems to the hat.
This card has been designed without a sentiment so could be used for many different occasions including as an invitation design!
Stay tuned on the blog as I share our second Create & Take later this week.