Hi bloggers, today we want to share this beautiful card from last week's Create & Take using the new Penny Black Butterflies die and Spellbinders sentiments die set. So let's get started......
1. Die cut the Butterflies die from Blue Oasis cardstock and put to one side.
2. Cut a piece of white cardstock 4" x 2"and using the sponge daubers and the Fossilised Amber ink pad cover the back of the white card. I have built up stronger pools of colour where the butterfly wings are.
3. Die cut 'hello' from Blue Oasis cardstock and put to one side.
4. Cut a piece of white cardstock 2" x 5" and emboss using the Butterflies embossing folder.
5. Cut a piece of Nautical Blue Light cardstock to meausre 5" x 5". Swipe the Tumbled Glass ink pad around the edge and stick this to the base of the card.
6. Take the white embossed panel and stick a piece of tulle around it securing at the back with some tape. Tie a small bow around the tulle using the gold hemp cord. Stick this piece onto the light blue cardstock.
7. Stick the butterfly panel onto the inked yellow panel and then adhere to the card using 3D foam pads.
8. Stick the 'hello' sentiment onto the card and add some glitter glue to finish.
This simple card design looks so effective and could be used for multiple occasions. The same techniques used in making this card could also be used with similar die designs from Penny Black.