Hi bloggers, it's the start of another week and time to recap on Friday's Create & Take and also post some photos of our Macmillan Coffee Morning which was a great success! There was an abundance of cake on offer on Friday and it was very hard for us Crafts U Love girls to control ourselves as they all looked so yummy! We would like to thank everyone who attended the morning and joined in with the Create & Take or bought a few of the many cakes on offer. The total amount we raised for Macmillan Cancer Support came to an amazing £169.30! Thank you everyone!!
Last week's Create & Take was the last in the series of our 'family affair' birthday theme. The last week was a card for the female birthdays in the family, such as mum, aunt, grnadmother, cousin, sister and so on..... So let's get going with the products you will need and those all important instructions.
A6 Kraft Card Blank
Graphic 45 Botanical Cardstock - Flora
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - Tutu Pink
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - Intense Kiwi
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - Candlelight
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - White Smoothie
Die-Versions Pretty Hat
LR0145 Marianne Creatbales Flower Die Set
CR1201 Marianne Craftables Circle Die Set
Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circles LG Nestabilities
Penny Black Gratitude Stamp Set
Memento Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black
Papermania 2mm Adhesive Stones - Gold
1. Cut the Flora cardstock 14cm x 10cm and adhere to the base of the card.
2. Die cut the White Smoothie cardstock with the Marianne Circle die and adhere to the left side of the card.
3. Die cut the reverse side of the Flora cardstock with one of the scalloped circles dies and adhere on top of the circle die cut.
4. Cut the Intense Kiwi cardstock 10cm x 3cm. Make a fishtail cut at one end and stamp 'Have a Wonderful Day' from the Penny Black set using Memento Black Ink. Adhere on the card.
5. Die cut the Pretty Hat die from the Tutu Pink cardstock and Flora cardstock. Make sure to save the negative die cut pieces from the Flora cut out.
6. Adhere the Tutu Pink hat to the right side of the card using glossy accents. Fill in the top of the hat with the negative pieces from the Flora hat cut out using glossy accents.
7. Die cut the smallest flower from the Marianne Flower set with the Candlelight cardstock. Adhere to the top of the hat.
8. Finish by adding a gold adhesive gem in the center of the flower.
These new Die-Versions die cuts have a range of beautiful designs that are all perfect for a female birthday, therefore you could easily change that element on the card and keep everything else the same! Check out the new Die-Versions dies here.
Next month's Create & Take's will take on a more autumnal feel as we head into the new season.