Good afternoon bloggers, I hope your weekend has been full of creative projects in some form or other. Sometimes re-arranging your craft room is a full on creative project alone!
Anyway, last Friday was the last in the series of Christmas Create & Take's throughout August and we have to say that we had a lot of fun getting in the festive spirit this far in advance but with all the new Christmas dies and paper collections arriving in store, we just couldn't wait to get started.
So here's what you'll need and the instructions to make the card....
Debi Potter for Sizzix Thinlits Die - From Our Home
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - Pomegranate
Carta Bella Christmas Time Cardstock - Holiday Banners
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - French Vanilla
Tonic Studios Layering Die Set - Circle
Cream satin with gold edge ribbon
Cream Square Card Blank
1. To start, fold the front of your card blank in half so you turn it into an easel card.
2. Cut the Carta Bella cardstock 6.8cm x 14cm and stick to the bottom half of your easel.
3. Die cut the circle from Bazzill Basics Pomegranate cardstock.
4. Die cut the Sizzix die from the Bazzill Bascis French Vanilla cardstock.
5. Adhere the red circle to the reverse of the house die cut out.
6. Place glue on the bottom half of the house die cut and stick to the Carta Bella patterned cardstock.
7. Cut a piece of Pomegranate cardstock 6.8cm x 14cm.
8. Before adhering the cardstock to the card base, wrap a piece of ribbon around the centre and stick to the back.
9. Make a flat bow from the same ribbon and adhere to the middle of the ribbon.
10. Adhere foam dots to the back of the red cardstock and stick to the card base, this will allow the easel to stand up.
11. Finish off by adding some Gold Stickles.
Well thats it for Christmas Create & Take's throughout August but don't worry as I'm sure we will be sharing some more Christmas cards and gift wrap ideas as we get closer to the holiday season.
As usual all products used in Create & Take can be found at Craftsulove.co.uk