Happy Monday bloggers! It's the beginning of another week and time to review last week's Create & Take with all the products you will need and the instructions to make it. Last Friday's 'Family Affair' birthday card was for the female youngster in the family, so let's delve in....
Square Kraft Card and Envelope
Bazzill Basics Kraft Cardstock
Bazzill Basics White Smoothie Cardstock
Bazzill Basics Sea Salt Cardstock
Bazzill Basics Rain Cardstock
Studio Light Tres Chic SCRAPSL11 Cardstock
Tonic Studios Happy Birthday Pansy Die Set
Tonic Studios Circle Die Set
Maranne Fairy Star Die
Prima 'Love Dream' Stamp Set
Oasis Blue Dew Drops
Crystal Stickles Glitter Glue
Cloud White Versamagic Ink Pad
1. Start by cutting the Bazzill Basics Kraft cardstock 13cm x 13cm. Stamp the corners with the 'Love Dream' Prima stamp using the Cloud White ink pad. Stick to the base of the card.
2. Die cut the Pansy die in White Smoothie cardstock and stick to the centre of the card.
3. Die cut a circle from the Tres Chic cardstock and stick to the centre of the Pansy die cut.
4. Die cut two fairies, one in Rain cardstock and the other in Sea Salt cardstock. Adhere the darker shade on top of the lighter shade slightly to the left so you create a shadow effect. Stick to the centre of the card.
5. Die cut the small Happy Birthday die from the Happy Birthday Pansy die set from White Smoothie cardstock and stick across the centre of the card.
6. Finish by adding some blue dew drops and some Crystal Stickles.
This birthday card is so pretty and feminine and would even be suitable for teenagers as well as younger children. The next two weeks of 'Family affair' Create & Take will focus on the older generations of the family, including mum, dad, aunt, uncle, grandma and grandad so make sure you visit the blog every Monday for your Create & Take update.