Hi bloggers, it's the start of a new week and therefore time to recap on Friday's Create & Take. This one is for the sophisticated gentlemen in the family and makes use of a fabulous die from Die-Versions.
So let's get started......
Square Kraft Card Blank
FabScraps Gentlemen's Club Cardstock - Gentlemen's Attire
Graphic 45 Good Ol' Sport Cardstock - Teamwork
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - Tawny Light
Die-Versions Vest Card Die
Woodware Happy Birthday Stamp set
Woodware Baby Button Brads - Boys
Natural Hemp Cord
Memento Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black
1. Cut the Gentlemen's Attire cardstock 13cm x 13cm and adhere to the base of the card.
2. Cut the reverse side of the Gentlemen's Attire cardstock 13cm x 3cm and adhere to the far left of the card.
3. Cut the Teamwork cardstock 13cm x 1cm and adhere next to the previous piece of cardstock, slightly overlapping it.
4. Die cut the Vest Card die from the Tawny Light cardstock and Teamwork cardstock. Make sure to die cut another set of pockets for the vest from the Tawny Light cardstock.
5. Cut along the score lines from the Teamwork cut out and stick inside the Tawny Light vest. Fold along the score lines of the Tawny Light vest.
6. Using the brown pen, draw stitch lines around the vest and pockets. Adhere the pockets to the vest.
7. Stamp 'Happy Birthday' on the inside of the vest with Memento black ink.
8. Pierce two holes on one side of the vest and add some button brads in the colour of your choice.
9. Adhere the vest to the card at a slight angle.
10. Finish by adding some Natural hemp cord around the left side of the card and tying a small bow.
A little tip.....if you want the vest to stay closed when displaying the card, just add a little bit of repositionable glue to the insides so that the vest can open and close.
This Friday will be the last of the 'family affair' birthday cards and is likely to be the most popular with a card for a female birthday. And don't forget that Create and Take is running alongside our Macmillan Coffee Morning, so this week is definitely worth popping along with lots of cake and biscuits up for grabs!
Hope to see you there!