Hi bloggers, today we have a beautiful sea life themed Create & Take card using the Seahorse, Shells and Seaweed die set by Sweet Dixie and also the Memory Box Stitched Happy Birthday Rectangle.
So let's get started...
Bazzill Basics Dotted Kraft 12 x 12 Cardstock
Silver Glitter Card
1. Die cut the Seahorse from Apricot cardstock, shells from light blue and the Seaweed from green cardstock.
2. Apply a small amount of Minc screen ink to the edges of the Seahorse. Once dry apply some holographic foil and put through the Minc foil applicator.
3. Apply a small amount of Nuvo mousse to the shells and seaweed.
4. Cut a piece of patterned paper to fit the base of the card. Cut a small strip of paper that will go across the middle of the card. Crumple fold this strip to add a bit of texture.
5. Die cut Happy Birthday Frame from brown cardstock. Layer a piece of white cardstock behind the frame and add a bit of distress ink.
6. Cut a tiny strip of the dotted kraft cardstock and adhere to the bottom of the card.
7. Assemble as per the picture above and add three bubbles and some string to finish.
This is such a wonderful card for the summer season and is ideal for both male and female birthdays.