Hi bloggers, it's time to review last week's Create & Take which is this beautiful Anniversary card using the new Stampendous Anniversary Wish stamp.
So let's get started....
1. Ink up the stamp with two shades of green Memento ink. The lighter shade on the outside border and the darker green for the words in the middle. Stamp in the middle of the front of the card blank.
2. Stamp corner images with black ink onto separate white card and cut around and colour with the green and coral distress ink pads.
3. Colour the small flowers on the main card with peeled paint being careful not to use too much water so not to soak through the card.
4. Colour hearts with coral ink pad, add some gold shimmer using a brush. Add a small bit of gold shimmer to the center of the flowers, once again not using too much water.
5. Position the corner pieces over the design using 3D foam pads.
6. Emboss strips of Green Tea cardstock with the X Stitch embossing folder and swipe with some gold mousse using your finger.
7. Finish by adding some tulle along the top and tying a bow.
This card is great for any anniversary occasion and the stamp gives you the ability to colour the design in the colours of your choice.