Hi bloggers, we've got another Create & Take card to share with you today featuring one of the new stamps from Penny Black and and some Marianne and Sweet Dixie dies.
So let's get started...
Echo Park Easter Words 12 x 12 Cardstock
1. Cut a piece of white cardstock to measure 12cm x 9cm. Stamp the image onto the card with black ink. Colour with pencils.
2. Cut a piece of Echo Park cardstock 14.5cm x 10cm and adhere to front of card.
3. Adhere stamped image to the front of the card by placing narrow double sided tape along both sides and the bottom of the card. This way you will create a pocket for the tag to go in.
4. Die cut a tag from a piece of kraft cardstock and trim to 9.5cm in length to fit in the pocket.
5. Die cut Happy Birthday words from blue cardstock and stick onto the tag. Tie some tulle on the top of the tag.
6. Die cut flowers, shape the petals and stick onto the card.
7. Finish by adding liquid pearls or glitter glue to the center of the flowers.
This design of card is great for occasions such as birthdays and could even have a gift card attached to the tag which the recipient can pull out and receive.