Hi bloggers, we hope you have all had a lovely weekend, fitting in plenty of crafting and we also hope you managed to catch a few of the Comic Relief sketches on Friday evening. We had our own little Comic Relief party on Friday, raising money through our weekly Create & Take and also a Red Nose Day themed bake sale. We also took the opportunity to make ourselves 'funny for money'. Take a look at some of the photos below....
Our Create & Take also had a Red Nose Day theme too, check out our Red Nose Day Dog card below with full instructions too.....
A6 White Card Blank
Carta Bella Rough & Tumble Cardstock - Daring Dots
Carta Bella Rough & Tumble Cardstock - Wild Words
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - White Smoothie
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - Sea Salt
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - Raven
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - Hershey Chocolate
Lawn Fawn Into the Woods Cardstock - Willow
Tim Holtz Kraft Core Cardstock - Light Blue
Elizabeth Craft Design Props 1 Die Set
Elizabeth Craft Design Props 2 Die Set
Karen Burniston Buster the Dog Die Set
Distress Ink Pad - Vintage Photo
Papermania Red Shimmer Dome Stickers
3D Foam Pads
1. Cut the Wild Words cardstock 10cm x 14.5cm and adhere to the card blank.
2. Cut the Sea Salt cardstock 8cm x 11cm and adhere to the middle of the card.
3. Cut the Daring Dots cardstock 7cm x 10cm and adhere to the middle of the card using 3D foam pads.
4. Die cut all the pieces of the dog set using the relevant coloured cardstock. Add a little Vintage Photo round the edges of the dog and adhere all the pieces together.
5. Die cut the party hat, glasses and bow tie from the Props die sets using the relevant coloured cardstock and adhere in place.
6. Adhere the dog to the middle of the card.
7. Finish by adding a red shimmer dome sticker to the dog's nose in support of Red Nose Day!
The Red Nose Day Create & Take kits are still available to buy in-store at £3 each and all the proceeds will go to Comic Relief.
We are pleased to announce that so far we have raised £129.02 for Comic Relief so thank you everyone that donated and came to the shop on Friday!