Good morning bloggers, we hope you have had a lovely weekend, fitting in a bit of crafting when you can. It's the start of a new month and with the sun shining, Spring is on its way and what better way to start off the month then with a beautiful floral card design made by Caz for last week's Create & Take.
White A5 Card Blank
White, Blue, Green Coloured Pencils
Black Versafine Ink Pad
1. Cut a piece of kraft card 3-6/8" x 5-3/8" and stamp the image onto the cardstock using black ink.
2. Cut a piece of Light Blue Kraft Core 4-1/2" x 6-1/2".
3. Emboss the lower half of the blue cardstock with the burlap embossing folder and then use the sanding block to reveal some of the kraft core. Adhere to the card blank.
4. Colour the stamped image using white, blue and green pencils.
5. Take one dome sticker of each size and adhere to the centre of the flowers - use the largest on the top flower, smallest on the left flower and the middle size on the right flower.
6. Adhere the stamped image onto the middle of the card.
This card design is great for when you need to make that last minute birthday card as it is very quick and easy to make.
Make sure you pop back to the blog tomorrow to see the latest creations from Charry and Jo.