Happy Monday bloggers! We hope you have all had a creative weekend and getting into the Spring flow of things with the weather looking more cheerful! We have a lovely Easter card to share with you this week from Friday's Create & Take using the new Impression Obsession dies.
So let's get started....
A6 White Card Blank
Pink Satin Ribbon 6mm
3D Foam Tape
1. Cut the Easter Floral cardstock 10cm x 14.5cm.
2. Die cut an oval from the Easter Floral cardstock.
3. Cut the Lemonade cardstock 8cm x 12cm and emboss with the Ditsy Dots embossing folder.
4. Die cut the Woodland Border from Parakeet cardstock and the Girl with the Easter Basket from White cardstock. Start assembling all the elements in the middle of the card, using the oval die cut cardstock as a guide so everything fits within that oval frame. Start to adhere using glossy accents.
5. Die cut some Easter eggs from a variety of pastel coloured cardstock and adhere onto the basket and also on the woodland border.
6. Die cut two ovals from white and yellow cardstock . Stamp 'Happy Easter' on one and layer on top of each other.
7. Cut a piece of satin ribbon 14cm in length and wrap around the bottom of the Easter Floral cardstock and adhere the Easter sentiment in place.
8. Finally use 3D foam tape to adhere the Easter Floral cardstock to the card.
Make sure you pop back to the blog tomorrow to see Jo's Egg-exploding box, a wonderful creation, perfect for Easter!