Hi bloggers, we hope you have had a good weekend and it was finally nice to see some Spring sunshine! Last Friday's Create & Take was a card in preparation for Mother's Day this coming Sunday using the Memory Box watering can and the new Lily flowers from Marianne. So let's get started with everything you will need....
Square White Card Blank
Studio Light Paper (SCRAPJBS04)
Versafine Ink Pad - Onyx Black
1. Cut the Studio Light paper 13cm x 13cm, distress with a little Pumice Stone ink around the edges and then adhere to the card blank.
2. Die cut Tiny's Lily three times from White Smoothie cardstock.
3. Use the Spun Sugar and Peeled Paint distress inks with a sponge dauber to add some colour to the lilies.
4. Die cut the watering can from Stonehenge cardstock and distress with a little Pumice Stone ink.
5. Die cut a scalloped oval from the Tonic Studios die set, ink the edges with some Spun Sugar ink and stamp 'Happy Mother's Day' in the center.
6. Adhere all the elements onto the card and finish by tying a piece of white hemp cord and adhering onto the watering can.
The Taylored Expressions stamp set is perfect to use with this card as you can easily change the sentiment depending on the occasion you are making this card for.