Morning bloggers! We hope you have had a lovely weekend and especially enjoyed the sunshine on Sunday (particularly South East UK). Today we want to share with you last Friday's Create & Take where we used a new Memory Box die, 'Tulip Bouquet'. So lets' get started....
A6 White Card Blank
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - Fern
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - Lavender Twilight
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - Wild Pansy
Memory Box Die Cut - Tulip Bouquet
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad - Dusty Concord
Penny Black Special Wishes Clear Stamp Set
VersaFine Ink Pad - Onyx Black
10mm Satin Ribbon - Lilac
3D Foam Tape
1. Cut the Lavender Twilight Cardstock 14.5cm x 10cm. Ink around the edges with Dusty Concord Ink and then adhere to the card using 3D foam tape.
2. Die cut the Tulip Bouquet from Fern cardstock and Wild Pansy cardstock. Cut the flower heads off the top of the Fern die cut and adhere the stems to the card.
3. Cut the flower heads off the Wild Pansy cardstock and ink around the edges of the flowers with Dusty Concord ink using a sponge dauber. Be careful to keep all the pieces in place when inking the flower heads.
4. Adhere the flower heads to the tops of the stems on the card.
5. Stamp the 'Best Wishes' sentiment in the bottom right corner of the card using Onyx Black ink.
6. Finish by tying a bow with lilac satin ribbon and adhering to the stems of the tulips.
Once again this card is a useful layout for different occasions including birthday, thank you or sympathy cards. Also a useful top tip when using flowers - to add a bit more dimension, try using a coloured ink, the same as the colour of the cardstock and ink around the bottom of the flowers and also around edges of the petals.