Good morning bloggers! We hope you have all had a lovely weekend and received a little something special from a loved one. Today we will be sharing with you Friday's Valentine Create & Take featuring the Taylored Expressions - Wishes on a Wire Valentine stamp. Of course this card could also be used for anniversaries or even any time during the year for that matter!
So let's get started....
A6 White Card Blank
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - White Smoothie
Hemptique Hemp Cord - Red
3D Foam Pads
1. Cut the White Smoothie cardstock 10cm x 14.5cm and emboss with the Heart Strings embossing folder. Using the blending foam, add some Spun Sugar ink over the embossed design. Adhere to the card blank.
2. Cut the Sweety cardstock 10cm x 7.3cm and adhere to the bottom of the card.
3. Use a scalloped edge rectangle to die cut a piece of White Smoothie cardstock. Adhere to the middle of the card using 3D foam pads.
4. Cut a piece of My Heart cardstock 8cm x 6.2cm and stamp the image onto the cardstock using black ink.
5. Colour the image using watercolour pencils and a water brush.
6. Tie a piece of hemp cord around the stamped image and adhere to the white cardstock.
7. Finish by adding some Star Dust Stickles to the hearts.
Make sure you pop back to the blog tomorrow to see Charry's scrapbook page layout from Saturday's Scrapbook Club.