Good morning bloggers! We hope you have all had a creative weekend and even though Christmas is over we are all still busy with lots of new collections and products coming into us. With new collections come new celebrations of seasons and Valentine's Day and Easter are fast approaching already. This week we have a lovely card designed by Caz using one of the new dies from the Poppystamps collection and it definitely has a feeling of Spring about it! So let's get started....
Poppystamps Small Madison Window Die Set
Maja Nyhavn Cardstock - The Sunny Side
Maja Nyhavn Cardstock - A Dockside in Bloom
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - White Smoothie
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - Chiffon
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - Apricot
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - Lily Pond
Distress Ink Pad - Antique Linen
Archival Ink Pad - Potting Soil
Tulle Ribbon - Butter
Quickie Glue Pen
3D Foam Tape
1. Die cut the window box, window frame and shutter from White Smoothie and edge with Antique Linen.
2. Cut the Maja Sunny Side cardstock 12cm x 12cm and adhere to the card base.
3. Cut the stems from Lily Pond cardstock and some flowers from Chiffon and Apricot cardstock. Using the Quickie Glue Pen, adhere the flowers onto the stems and stick these into the window box.
4. Cut a piece of A Dockside in Bloom cardstock to measure 5.5cm x 4.5cm and adhere this behind the window.
5. Adhere the window to the upper centre part of the card.
6. On the outside edge of the window shutter adhere some 3D foam tape and on the inside edge of the shutter adhere some double sided tape to give the illusion of the shutters sitting slightly forward. Adhere the shutters either side of the window.
7. Stick the window box onto the card using 3D foam tape and add some gold adhesive stones to the centre of the flowers.
8. Stamp the 'For a dear friend' sentiment using the Potting Soil ink pad underneath the window box.
9. Finish by tying some tulle around the left side of the card.
This die cut set from Poppystamps is so versatile and would also make an excellent card to use at Christmas time as well.