Today we will be sharing the final Christmas card Create & Take from last Friday's Christmas Jumper Day festive special. So here are all the products you need and the all important instructions.....
Square White Card Blank
Bo Bunny Altitude Cardstock - Cozy
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - White Smoothie
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - Sea Water
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - Stonehenge
Penny Black Cling Stamp Set - Snowy Hamlet
Joy Crafts Gloves & Hat Die Set
Joy Crafts Winter Die Cut
Woodware Regular Snowflake Punch
Snowflake Die Cuts
Stickles Glitter Glue - Waterfall
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad - Pumice Stone
1. Cut the Cozy cardstock 13cm x 13cm and adhere to card blank.
2. Cut the Stonehenge cardstock 6.5cm x 9cm.
3. Cut the White Smoothie cardstock 6cm x 8.5cm. Stamp half of the Snowy Hamlet image onto the White Smoothie cardstock using Tuxedo Black ink. Colour the image using blue and grey watercolour pencils and add a bit of Pumice Stone distress ink around the edges. Adhere to the Stonehenge cardstock.
4. Die cut and emboss the gloves and hat die cuts from Sea Water cardstock. Colour the embossed areas on the die cuts with a grey pen.
5. Die cut the Winter die from Sea Water and White Smoothie cardstock. Layer the Sea Water cut out on top of the White cut out, leaving a slight border.
6. Punch out four snowflakes from White Smoothie cardstock. Die cut three snowflakes from White Smoothie cardstock.
7. Assemble all the elements on the card and adhere using glossy accents.
8. Finish by adding some Waterfall Stickles to the middle of the snowflakes.
Well we hope you have enjoyed and been inspired by our Christmas card Create & Takes. We have one last bit of Christmas inspiration to share with you this week from Sue M's last vintage class of the year and it is a stunner - not to be missed!