Good morning bloggers, another week closer to Christmas and so therefore let's continue with some more Christmas inspiration with a review of Friday's Create & Take. This card layout can be used with lots of different papers and stamped designs, making it easy to adapt for different friends and family members.
A6 White Blank Card
Bo Bunny Elf Magic Cardstock - North Pole
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - Coconut Swirl
Deep Red Cling Stamp - Season's Greetings Tree
Marianne CR1241 Passe-partpot Oval Die Cut
Stickles Glitter Glue - Golden Rod
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Red Satin Ribbon
Crafts Too Acrylic Gem Stones
1. Die cut the front of the white card blank with the Passe-partpot oval die cut. Use the largest of the scalloped edged dies from the set.
2. Cut the North Pole cardstock 14.5cm x 10cm.
3. Die cut the North Pole cardstock with the largest oval die cut from the Passe-partpot oval die set, make sure you line this up with the oval on the card blank so that the cardstock will fit on the card correctly. Once cut adhere to the card blank.
4. Cut the Coconut Swirl cardstock 14.5cm x 10cm.
5. Stamp the tree from the Deep Red stamp set in the middle of the Coconut Swirl cardstock. Colour the image using watercolour pencils. Adhere the cardstock inside the card.
6. Cut another piece of Coconut Swirl cardstock 1.3cm x 6.2cm.
7. Stamp the Season's Greetings sentiment onto the cardstock using Tuxedo Black ink.
8. Cut a piece of red satin ribbon 10cm and stick onto the front of the card using double sided tape.
9. Adhere the sentiment to the middle of the ribbon and add two gem stones either side of the sentiment.
10. Finish by adding some Golden Rod stickles to the star and candles on the tree image.
Stay tuned this week for more Christmas inspiration including Charry's two page winter scrapbook layout from our monthly scrapbook club. A must see for those scrapbookers out there!