Hi bloggers, so this is the last Create & Take review of 2014 and we would like to thank everyone who comes along to our weekly Create & Takes and also everyone at home that reads these posts. We would love to hear what you think of our Create & Takes and if you have made any from these online instructions. Maybe tell us your favourites - so don't hesitate to leave a comment.
For our final Create & Take we decided to make a Gift Card Wallet which could be used for any time of the year, not just Christmas. So let's get started....
Bo Bunny Back to Basics Cardstock - Wild Berry Red Dot
Kaisercraft North Pole Cardstock - Candy Cane
Bazzill Basics Cardstock White Smoothie
We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board
We R Memory Keepers Envelope Notcher
Taylored Expressions Pockets & Pages 3 x 4 Circle Showcase Die Set
Spellbinders Labels Seventeen Die Set
Tonic Studios Circle Layering Die Set
Penny Black Clear Stamp Set - Joy Filled
Woodware Clear Stamp - Gift Ditty
Archival Ink Pad - Red Geranium
1. Cut the Wild Berry dot cardstock 20cm x 20cm.
2. Follow the instructions on the envelope punch board to create your envelope.
3. Follow the instructions on the envelope notcher to punch the notches in your envelope.
4. Cut the Candy Cane cardstock 14.6cm x 2cm and adhere on the front of the envelope.
5. Die cut a label from the Spellbinders set out of Candy Cane cardstock and adhere inside the envelope. Make sure you only glue the outside edges and not the circle in the middle so that you can fit a gift card underneath it.
6. Stamp the circle border and sentiment from the Penny Black stamp set onto White Smoothie cardstock. Die cut round it with a circle from the Tonic Studios die set. Adhere on top of the circle from the previous die cut.
7. Finish by adding two nailheads either side of the sentiment on the front of the envelope.
Simply place your gift card in the gift card holder, fasten the envelope and it's ready to gift! We hope you're ready for Christmas and have made some wonderful creations this year.
Don't forget our Pinterest page for added inspiration for Christmas and the New Year!