Good afternoon bloggers! I hope your week has already been kick started with some creativity, if not I will share this fabulous Create & Take to inspire you for the week ahead. This Christmas card is so adorable, featuring the new Prima Sugarplums stamp set, and I have to say I thought it was so cute, I've already bought myself a stamp set as well! This card can be altered with different colours and compositions to truly make it unique for different friends and family members.
So what will you need.....
A6 Kraft Card Blank
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - Frosted Teal
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - Coconut Swirl
Papermania Glitter Vellum - Wonderland
Prima Marketing Sugarplums Cling Stamp Set
Prima Marketing Kraft Paper Tag Pad 4.25" x 2.5"
Aqua Satin Ribbon
Stickles Glitter Glue - Crystal
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Sizzix Stamper's Secret Weapon
3D Foam Pads
1. Cut the Frosted Teal cardstock 14cm x 9.5cm. Adhere to the card blank.
2. Cut the Wonderland Glitter Vellum 14cm x 9.5cm and adhere on top of the Frosted Teal cardstock.
3. Stamp the Sugarplum fairy, tree and stars onto the Coconut Swirl cardstock using the Tuxedo Black ink. For perfect stamping everytime use the Sizzix Stamper's Secret Weapon underneath your cardstock when stamping.
4. Colour the stamped images with watercolour pencils.
5. Stamp the sentiment from the Prima stamp set onto a Prima Kraft Tag using Tuxedo Black Ink.
6. Cut around the stamped images that were coloured with the watercolour pencils and adhere on the Kraft Tag.
7. Cut a piece of satin ribbon 14cm in length and tie round the hole at the top of the tag.
8. Adhere the tag to the card using 3D foam pads.
9. Finish by adding some Crystal stickles to the stars and the tree.
These cards are so quick and simple to make that it makes making Christmas cards a breeze!