Wednesday 23 January 2008

Nearly Back To Normal.............23/01/08

What a hectic few days we have had, we had a great show, it was so lovely to see everyone and to spend the weekend with Wendy (who was also demonstrating) and are finally nearly back to normal. I will spend the next few days posting the samples that were made during and in preparation for the weekend.



Here are the ones I made using the new Quickutz Design Software, it is brill! It lets you sketch, print & cut, layer and cut. It is fab value for money and I loved playing with it.



The samples are made using the "Wildflower" software and doodlebug papers. I love the freshness of them and I am looking forward to playing with the others. The fab think about this software is that you can use it on the Silhouette, Craftrobo and the Wishblade!!!!!!! So no one loses out.



I do have the silhouette in the shop so if you would like to come and see how the software works you are more than welcome.







I will hopefully be back later with some more samples and some pics of the stand and the team during the show.



There aren't that many pics of me as I discovered the "foot" long hot dogs and spent most of my time munching on them............. actually I only had 2 over the weekend but I did spend a while marveling at the nummyness of the crispy baguette and hideously overcooked sausage!

See you later x

No comments: