Wednesday 9 January 2008

Did you Miss me? .......Actually Don't answer that! 09/01/08

Hi Everyone

I am back in the land of living....... and back to work. Thank you for all the kind messages, cards and calls I have recieved, and for the CUL team for sorting the blog out in my absence. I am much better and hoping for a healthier 2008!!!

I am up to my eyes in it at the moment as we are getting ready for the "You can make it" show which is coming up next week . Wendy Horrod and I are doing demonstrations on the Crafts U Love stand and we are really excited about it. We would love to see you all, so come and say "Hi!"

Finally we have just recieved some samples from our suppliers using the new Hero Arts stamps and thought you would like to see them . I love the middle one which is the windy tree and they also have some clear cat ones that are LUSH. I have a kitty sample somewhere.......I'll dig it out and post it tomorrow for you.





They are nummy scrummy arn't they! I can't wait to get playing....


See you soon

No comments: