Monday 14 January 2008

More Of Paulas Cards From Saturday.............14/01/08

I have found some more samples that Paula made for us on Saturday, I love the little chirpy bird I can't believe he is only 99p, what a bargain, I can't think of any other lush stamp for the same price of 3 Cadbury's Cream Eggs, ah yes the cream eggs are out again, this is very dangerous time for me I am already in danger of overdosing on the lushness of the eggy fondant....I LOVE cream eggs, sorry I digress....... I'm sure you will love these cards as much as we do. She has used the hero arts acetate tags and they look fab with souffle pens and a bit of inking. She really is a lovely lady and we all had such a nice day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mentioning creme eggs this little birdie looks like he could have hatched from one, same shape and size and most importantly so sweet!!
(Why are creme eggs seasonal???)
Love the cards, gutted don't live near enough to have attended the Paula Pascual day.