Hi bloggers, we have a lovely Create & Take card to share with you today featuring the new Sew Much Fun stamp set from Penny Black, a perfect card for those that love to sew!
So let's get started....
Marianne Cross Stitch Embossing Folder
1. Stamp the main image on white card and colour with watercolour pencils. Add gold detail to the machine using gold Wink of Stella.
2. Emboss stitches onto purple card and cut into triangle shape. Rub over the embossed design with Wilted Violet ink pad.
3. Cut three strips of paper 1-3/4" x 5-3/4" and stick onto the front of the card.
4. Stamp wording onto the card with black ink and stamp the various stitches around the card in the Seedless Preserve ink.
5. Assemble the card as shown above.