Hi bloggers, we are catching up with a couple of Create & Takes on the blog so we hope you will find some Spring inspiration in these cards! The first card has been designed using the Marianne Design March Collection, featuring some of the new dies and stamps.
So let's get started....
Bazzill Basics Cardstock in white, green, blue and brown
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads in Green, Pink, Blue and White
1. Die cut a label from white cardstock and stamp the Hetty's border with black ink. Colour with watercolour pencils.
2. Die cut a small lily pad twice from green card and edge with some green distress ink, whilst also adding a bit of white ink to the centre of each lily pad. Die cut the lily flower from white card, emboss and then colour with pink distress ink.
3. Stamp the frog onto white card and colour with watercolour pencils. Cut out.
4. Cut a square piece of blue bazzill and stamp round the edges with Crealies mesh stamp using a blue distress ink pad.
5. Cut two thin strips of Maholo paper to go along the top and bottom edge.
6. Die cut the dragonfly from white card and colour with ink, cut body from brown cardstock and stick into place. Add shimmer, using the clear wink of stella brush.
7. Assemble the card as shown.