Our next Create & Take that we are sharing today features another Marianne die set from the March collection and also a sentiment stamp from Kaisercraft's Wildflower collection.
So let's get started....
Bazzill Basics Cardstock in White, Cream and Light Fawn
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads in Peeled Paint, Mowed Lawn, Tumbled Glass, Tea Dye and Walnut Stain.
1. Die cut and emboss the large frame from light fawn cardstock.
2. Die cut circle from white card, stamp wording onto circle with black ink and add pen detail around the edge.
3. Die cut the branch and bird from white cardstock and colour with distress inks.
4. Die cut several flowers from cream/light yellow cardstock and then punch smaller flowers from gold glitter card.
5. Cut a piece of paper 5.75 x 5.75 inches and stick to the card base.
6. Assemble the card as shown.