We have an adorable card to share with you this week and in good time for Valentine's Day as well. Featuring Penny Black stamps, this card design is perfect for Spring birthdays and occasions.
Let's get started....
1. Stamp flower wreath onto kraft card with black ink and colour with pencils.
2. Stamp owls onto white watercolour card. Stamp the image twice so that you are able to cut around the owls more easily. Colour the owls with watercolour pencils.
3. Position the owls onto the card.
4. Stamp wording onto some French vanilla card and cut around with scissors to create a slightly angular shape.
5. Cut thin strips of patterned paper and stick to the top and bottom of the card.
6. Stick the whole piece onto the front of a square white card blank.