Hi bloggers, it's time for another Create & Take round up and this week it's something for the gardener in the family, using the fantastic Marianne Design Seed Pocket & Tools die set. This set has so many different elements included that it is truly value for money.
So let's get started...
Tim Holtz Crazy Talk Rubber Stamp Set
1. Die cut seed pocket envelope from Lunar paper and assemble. Fold along the creases carefully so you do not crack the folds.
2. Cut a piece of Vintage paper to create a pocket at the bottom of the card.
3. Add a strip of Awesome paper to the right hand side.
4. Die cut the following:- Flowers from yellow Bazzill, Vine from Silver Mirri, Small sign from Walnut Cream, Tiny flowers from Bazzill White, Flower pot from Kraft card, Tools from Kraft and Silver Mirri.
5. Edge around the different die cut pieces as you desire using Vintage Photo distress ink.
6. Edge around the card blank with Vintage Photo distress ink. Stamp the Mesh design onto the card blank and assemble the card as shown above.