Hi bloggers, it's that time of the week again for another Create & Take round up. This time using the Marianne Hetty's Vegetable Garden and Hetty's Garden Animals stamp sets.
So let's get started...
1. Stamp vegetable garden stamp onto white cardstock and colour with watercolour pencils.
2. Stick green strip onto white card and use a scor-bug to scor either side of the paper to create a line of dots.
3. Stick a piece of patterned paper onto white card blank.
4. Die cut the large XL tag from pink cardstock and place behind stamped image.
5. Stamp butterfly onto circle and colour with pencils, edge with a bit of blue ink.
6. Choose 3 flowers from the punch die and shape around the edge. Add some glitter glue to the inside of the flowers and stick onto the card.
7. Stamp wording onto green paper to finish.