Hi bloggers, this week's Create & Take has been created using the gorgeous Taylored Expressions Garden Party Background stamp using a resist effect with clear embossing powder.
Circle Punches ( from Caz's stash)
1. Stamp Taylored Expressions background stamp with Versamark ink pad and cover with clear embossing powder and shake off the excess. Heat with a heat tool until melted.
2. Cover the circle with a small piece of paper and ink around the rest of the design with Tumbled Glass using a sponge dauber. The embossed areas will create a resist effect which will remain white.
3. Die cut the flower border from blue cardstock.
4. Stamp flower image onto white card and colour with pencils. Cut around the edge and stick into place on card.
5. Stamp wording onto white card and cut out using a circle die or punch. Cut a slightly bigger scalloped circle from yellow card and stick together.
6. Assemble card as shown.
The resist effect is a great alternative from the traditional stamping methods and can be changed up using different colours.